My name’s Leah. I pride myself on understanding your organisation and producing a unique website that will delight your customers.
To me, good design is about listening to your needs, and meeting your customer’s expectations.
Not just another code monkey…
I care about you and your business.
- Experience owning and running small businesses over the years.
- An eye for design, photography and colour.
- Experience in customer service, software training, communications, organisational change consulting, 4 years design study.
Specialising in small web design projects
I can offer:
- guidance and support to develop your website strategy and identify your target audience
- an eye for design and images that “speak” to your website visitors
- a focus on customer experience, ensuring navigation through your web pages is optimised from the end user’s perspective
- experience developing website copy that is easy to read and gives a clear “call to action”
- a mobile-responsive WordPress website with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder
- graphic design elements according to your needs
- tutorials, training documentation, and email, phone or Skype support to update your own web pages, create blog posts, and share to social media (or I can do these steps for you)
- website integration with social media and/or email campaigns.
The name “RedJanet” is a throwback to my childhood when my brother and I thought the name “Janet” was so cool we named a series of dolls “Janet” dolls. They looked a little like astronauts.
She is also a symbol of my early love of technology and art. Since childhood I’ve always loved computers, art and photography.
I went on to study interior design for 4 years at Queensland University of Technology and earned a Distinction.
It’s this love of visual art and design that I seek to bring to my website design work.