RedJanet relocated from Brisbane to the Granite Belt in 2020.
Tired of city living, we decided to move to a rural property and live off the land. I live here with my husband, four dogs, and 10 chickens. My kelpie, Lili, is still in training. That’s her in the photo above.
When I’m not pulling weeds, feeding chickens, shovelling dirt or walking the dogs, I’m inside working at my computer. I love design and am happiest when I’ve just put the finishing touches on my latest project. I put a lot of pride into my work and like to ensure that I understand the particular needs of my clients so that I can develop the best solution to fit their needs and budget.
My experience includes several years building websites and managing event advertising for small business and non-profits.
Do you need help with:
I can also help with:
- revamping your existing website, improving readability and navigation
- copy-writing that is easy to read with a clear “call to action”
- selecting images that give the look and feel you are seeking
- graphic design elements for your website or advertising campaign
- editing your promotional video for your website or Facebook campaign
- training or support via phone, email, WhatsApp, Skype or TeamViewer
- web hosting solutions to suit your individual needs
- website integration with social media, Zoom, or MailChimp.